Thursday, January 04, 2007

Jan 2, 2007: Alta Ski Resort, Utah

This was the boy's third (maybe fourth?) ski outing this vacation.

The other times I waved bye-bye and stayed happily at Jeff's house.

This time I went along for the ride, and posted a blog from here, bemoaning the trials and tribulations that have befallen me whilst attempting to participate in this revered sport.

It is a beautiful setting.

I am informed that there is another resort nearby, Snow Basin, that the boys skied earlier. While they were there they discovered that it has a gorgeous lodge, with a fireplace, deep couches etc.

Next time I'll go with them to that resort. They really prefer to ski Alta though.

Even its very basic lodge, Alta was a pretty great place to spend the second day of a New Year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: