Sunday, February 04, 2007

They're at it again...

I am so frustrated.
I've been posting pictures to old blogger, and then copying them into my new blogger site, this one that you are reading, due to issues with the beta migration.
Last night blogger forced me to migrate the old site to the "new" blogger.
I was very reluctant to do that, but I had no other choice.

I was thrilled to find that after doing that I could post my pictures directly to this site from picasa. It was so easy and fun!

I wanted to finish up the wedding, but someone was hungry so we braved the cold to go get food, and see the Mall of America.

I hate malls anyways, and this one took the cake.

Food?

Texas Barbecue.
Gulf Coast Bubba Shrimp

Music?

Beach Boys.

So glad am I that I have gotten to experience a different culture?

Anyway, now I can not post a picture to either site.

Nothing.
Nada.
Zip.

This whole weekend I have been squeezing in posting time when Internet and down time was available.
About one in three posts got "eaten" at posting.

Gone.
Maybe God has them in heaven.
Maybe people in other universes are reading them over their version of tea.

Grrr.....

Anyway, just to let you know I really want to publish the final scenes of the wedding, the ceremony, the "mingle outside before the reception" time, which would be called horderveCheck Spellingrs if I could spell that word, you know, the little food items served on silver trays?
And the reception itself.

I've gotta get packed up and out of the hotel.
Laura and I plan to drive around Minneapolis and where ever our fancy leads us until we have to go to the airport late this afternoon.
We won't be getting out the warm car to see anything better.
Not in this cold.

So that's what's going on....or in blogger case, NOT going on!

2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I am so frustrated that you can not post pictures, how dare new blogger mess with your vacation photos. I was only on blogger 1 week before I switched to new blogger and it's been pretty OK so I really hope the bugs work out . . soon. Maybe the laptop wants to go home? Anyways, I debated on which direction to read the last posts that I haven't read yet. Bottom to top or top to bottom. I've decided to head down. Have a safe flight home.

Granny Annie said...

Thanks for your contact. It helps to know I'm not alone in this endeavor to have a normal blog again. We have adult children also and one of our daughters is in San Diego. Thanks again for advice and support email address.