Thursday, September 14, 2006

Salt Lake City journal: Day 3

Sunday we went to early service. Again, beautiful day, the sky a fabulous blue. I loved worshipping with my husband and son...something that doesn't happen often with our far flung family.

I think the First Presbyterian Church of SLC is gorgeous. There are two huge stain glassed windows on either side of the church, one of the Nativity and one of the Resurrection.


The front and sides of the church have lovely flower beds. Everyone was so friendly, it was a time of all around delight.

The balloons were part of the church's recruitment Sunday, a chance to sign up for the church's various committees and service projects.

And no, I wasn't wearing a hat, although with all that sun I sure missed having one with me. Posted by Picasa

No comments: