Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bernie, Jeff, a friend of Jeff's named Allen, and I headed to Mountain Dell golf course. It was warm and sunny. I enjoyed myself by taking pictures of tree bark, and rose hips while the boys hacked their way through the links.


Rose Hips
Suddenly the sky darkened, cracking bolts of lightening and blasts of shaking thunder broke loose, and the sky threw down HAIL upon us!
We huddled under a shelter while the hail piled up, and the temperature dropped aobut 15 degrees. My feet got soaked, and we went back to the club house. The boys were determined to finish the round, so I curled up with Debbie Macomber's The Shop on Blossom Street.

Charming book. Lovely day. The only "brrrrr..." the whole time we were in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Bernie shot a 92.Posted by Picasa

No comments: