Thursday, September 14, 2006

Park City/ Salt Lake City: Wednesday Sept 13 and back to Houston Sept. 14th.

So it was time to head home. We did decide to purchase a time share from the Marriott resort we stayed at. You can see the hot tubs and rooms at the link.

It was nice to head back to Salt Lake City. Bernie and Jeff headed out for one more game of golf, and dropped me off at the Family History library, where I wanted to see if I could identify when/where my grandparents were married (sometime between 1918 and June 1920). I didn't have any luck with that search, looking at all the marriage records for Washington DC for that time period.

Jeff and Bernie picked me up and we went out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant. Delicious food! Erika joined us too, and we visited awhile at the apartment afterwards.

We packed up and got ready to be at the airport at 6 am (yawn), and me to be at work that evening.

And that's the end of the journal of Salt Lake City and Park City.

And tomorrow, I leave for Dallas!

Catch me if you can...I'm heading for Victorian Elegance.

No comments: