Tuesday, May 04, 2010

It's silly j0ke* time...

Knock knock...
Whose there?
The knocking bird

The knocking bird who?

The knocking bird that (heart) you!

Knock knock..
Whose there?
Quail.
Quail who?
Quail who keep talking about Chi-ca-go!
(Dang...the back yard birds are just too cute. I sit by the window with my camera at the ready but the moment I get up to do something, another kind of bird shows up. It was really hard to get anything but bird watching done lately!)
*my company blocked my blog today because it had the word j0ke in the title! I had to spell it with a zero instead of an O to go to it! J0kes on me or them???

6 comments:

Vicki said...

You have the perfect perch for bird-watching. I'm with you...I could sit and watch them all day!

ellen b. said...

Reminds me I need to get my new bird feeder out of my trunk!!
Love the shots of that beautiful woodpecker!!

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh I so know what you mean. We don't have any of those birds in our back yard. . but we have lots of robins these days and hundreds of little finch. . (I should look up to see what they are properly called after living here with them for so many years)
Great shots .. good jokes. .made me smile.

Marg said...

You are on to something...Sometime I get it and other times I don't...
Are you talking about Chicago's Hockey Team??

Anneliese said...

You have a bird's paradise there!

Just a little something from Judy said...

If National Geographic Magazine staffers visit this blog today, you will immediately have yourself another job. What outstanding photography!!! I never saw birds like the first ones, but I do hope you stay close to the window for more shots and more jokes:) My mother would love to sit with you:)