Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My twin grands!

Just a quick post: I just got back yesterday from a quick weekend trip to San Diego to see my daughter Laura and her two new "babies."

Aren't they just the sweetest?

Cessa (short for Princessa) is a rag doll Siamese, and her brother Hensley (from a different litter) is a good and faithful orange cat just like his uncle Tiggie. They are about eight weeks old, and growing like weeds!

Of course I came with presents for my little sweethearts.

Laura LOVES mermaids, and so naturally her kittens needed mermaid toys to play with.

(Mostly they like jingly balls the very best. Grandmama brought a half dozen of those too.)

I also brought Laura a sweet gift as well: Candy blood! What self respecting nurse wouldn't love to get something like this as a gift?


I got to have my grands nap on me....Hensley is such a good napper.

The kittens have their own blog, or more accurately, Cessa has her own blog:

Its Good to Be Cessa. Isn't she a smart little girl? You bet she is! Now I have three boy grand kitties, and one girl grandkitty.

Love it!

I'll post more about my trip last weekend to San Diego later...whew...there has been SO much to do since I got back!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you also brought Laura another gift. Did you make that cute fern hat that Laura is wearing in the blood candy picture? Clever Mommie. Love, Mom

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh they are adorable. .I love kittens ..and these really do seem very sweet. Every grandma loves to put babies to sleep successfully .. .well done.

A Lady said...

Actually, they are about 11 weeks old now. Or at least Cessa is. It think Hensley is 10 weeks. Vet tomorrow. Yay

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Little kittens are soooooo adorable. That Cessa is VERY talented to already have a blog at her young age. Both of them are so sweet.

I'm not sure about that blood candy though....(smile)!

a woman who is said...

Those are some awfully sweet looking grands. You sound like your really enjoyed your trip!

Vicki said...

I'm laughing about that fern hat...

They are so sweet and cute at that age, but their little claws are razor-sharp when they're small.

I'm glad you got the opportunity to cuddle with them!

Janitha said...

Loooove the pictures. You guys are all so cute in them. Miss you y'all!!