Sunday, August 17, 2014

A winner!

At the end of THIS  post about Indian cooking I promised that I would draw a name from everyone who commented on the post and that person would receive one of the Indian mixes that I blogged about.
 
I let Bernie pick a name, and Ellen at Happy Wonderer has won the drawing. 
 
The funny part:  Her comment included the thought that she liked Indian food but no cooking of such food would be happening at her house.
 
Well maybe I can change that. 
 
:-)
 
Ellen, let me know in the comments what mix would you like.
  Or if you would like you can leave the selection up to me!
 
 
(Gratuitous photo of Indian kurti fabrics that are currently in my closet. Gotta have at least one photo for every post, right?)

4 comments:

ellen b. said...

I won? I will let you pick a mix for me. Thank you!

Rosella said...

Congrats Ellen!!!

Pondside said...

Lucky Ellen!
I rarely cook Indian food, but it's one of my favourites for eating out.

Judy said...

Hahaha. Too funny...that Ellen will be cooking Indian food. Ellen...let us know when the cooking is happening. We might just drive south and sample. :)