Thursday, September 06, 2012

Crazy times

Isn't this picture a riot?
Seriously....what kind of woman would willingly get herself in such a position?
With a LION beside her no less.

I get a chuckle and my head shakes every time I see this photo.

Lately I have been looking for things that would make me laugh a bit.  The long overly warm summer, several sad situations involving family and friends and of course the DNC have all made me rather glum.

In the midst of all that I have found a good laugh is sometimes hard to come by.

But...

Youtube usually has something that makes me laugh.

 
For instance THIS clip (which should be above) about how to wear one sweater sixteen ways, demonstrated in like four frantic minute.  This girl is FUN!  

And THIS one below on how to turn a tee shirt into a "sexy" one piece bathing suit.

 
I laughed so hard I thought I would fall off my chair at this one. 
Maybe I have weird sense of humor, but I have been swimming enough times in my life to imagine the outcome of taking a dip in this otherwise lovely creation.

                                           Anyone else have something funny to share?

8 comments:

Vee said...

I actually am finding the Charlotte event pretty amusing.

It has been a long, hot summer, and life is not always fair or kind.

Now back to watch the videos.

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh those were great Jill. I would really appreciate you and Vee doing a collaborative explanation of what the conventions are all about. Who said what...etc. I get bits and pieces through facebook but we didnt watch either one. I'd love to know your thoughts.

Judy said...

Had company from California the other night...and heard all about 'the convention'! We all need a little humour these days...it seems.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Both videos were fun to watch!

Don't come over to my blog if you need a laugh--my post is rather sad as I did a remembrance for 9/11

Armando y Montez said...

Where ever did you find the Racy Lady and lion? I don't think I can even explain how much I love this photo! Thanks for the LOL!

Armando y Montez said...

Where ever did you find the Racy Lady and lion? I don't think I can even explain how much I love this photo! Thanks for the LOL!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

I could hardly believe that 16 ways to wear a sweater video. Frenetic but very creative! Of course, you can get away with all those variations of sweater wearing if you are petite and skinny with a perfect little figure. Same goes for that swimsuit!

Anneliese said...

Knowing me a bit, you can see that I would appreciate the 16-way sweater! That is going to be one stretched out sweater by the end of it all ... is all I can say. Someone either had no money or a lot of time. Maybe they go hand in hand.