Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flying Out

Look out the window!
You might just see me flying by on my way to visit a friend I haven't yet met in Seattle area.
That kind of thing happens with blogging.
Should be a fun adventure!
Catch you later....

(Above photo of Bitsy in the window was taken with my camera phone using the poster setting, the same setting used to create these photos of Hart.)

Kind of different huh?

There are so many photo applications out there now.  I could spend hours messing around with them.

4 comments:

Vee said...

I know all about it because your friend was so excited she spilled the beans. Have great fun!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Enjoy! I know you will both have a great time, and will capture gorgeous photos of lots and lots of lavender!

Anonymous said...

OK, you go west, I will go east and we will regroup and discuss next week. Enjoy!!! ~your lovely daughter who is catching a plane to Pittsburgh, PA.

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh I know you will have a wonderful weekend!! Can't wait to hear all about it. It is double fun when I'll hear the account from both my friends!