Friday, March 25, 2011

Gail's Guest

I am thrilled to be Gail's guest this weekend!
Which means I am posting this from Colorado Springs where I am visiting with her, and enjoying spending time with her again for the first time since last July. That is a long time for best friends to be apart.
Since her last visit to my place, she has been blessed with the addition of several happy new aspects to her world.
I will share more later...just posting a quick update via my cell phone.
More about our adventures later!

7 comments:

Judy said...

Enjoy your time with your friend. The bed looks cozy!

Vee said...

The two of you are going to have such fun! Love your new header, which looks like spring even if spring hasn't found too many of us yet.

Lovella ♥ said...

How fun to be welcomed by a dear friend. I do hope you enjoy every moment. ..soaking up lots of girl time.

ellen b. said...

I know the two of you will have some fun adventures!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

I know you are having/did have a marvelous time! Special friends are good for the soul and I know that's true of you and Gail.

Spooky said...

Oooh, what a pretty quilt! I'm really glad you two are able to spend some time together...you needed the trip and she needed the company! I'm looking forward to hearing about your weekend! :)

(We had a marathon 48 hour trip...home again and exhausted!)

Vicki said...

Well, I didn't realize that Spooky was logged on. I guess you know that comment was mine! :)