Saturday, February 03, 2007

MN Wedding Journal: The Kabuki Bridesmaids

You should have have known I was going to go ga-ga over my own girl.

Time now for LAURA FEST, where I post a ridiculous amount of pictures of my favorite nurse.

Jeepers creepers, where did you get those peepers?

Laura, the sweet and innocent sweetheart.
Laura, the girl with a little attitude.
Laura, the girl with a LOT of attitude.
And make-up.
She put up her hair and did her make-up before she got to the church.
The bride's sister was a make-up artist.
She called Laura over and told her she would be having her make-up done next.
After she was finished, Laura was surprised to discover that apparently they were going for the Kabuki Bridesmaid Look.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

I haven't had a chance reading your blog for a few days, and I am delighted to see the pictures and read the script. Thanks for sharing! I always enjoy being a close spectator at weddings! We have been honoured to be at both of Lovella's children's weddings, and it was so much fun ~ and beautiful! This one looked like it held the same colourful pagentry mixed with love, laughter and life! I hope you have warmed-up those pretty toes again! By anyone's standard -24 is COLD! At -40 both F & C are the same. Almost there.

Another observation ~ Texas girls are tall! Those beautiful bells in attendance of the bride all looked very tall from my view! My husband spent a few conferences in Houston many years ago when he was in the oil industry, and the girls' height made an impression on him. He must have had a good time in Texas!

Thanks for sharing!

Lovella ♥ said...

You go girl. You take as many pictures as you want of your daughter. I love the peeper picture. Did she do her own hair? It turned out very nice.