The garden is growing fast and getting greener while my dollar pile shrinks with every trip to the nursery: my greenbacks are getting changed out for a different kind of green.
(With the way the economy is going I'm not sure the printed currency will be worth much in a few weeks anyway.)
The view from inside: not so great.
Our windows were darn near frosted looking; having to see the garden through a hazy muddy coating finally move me into action.
I was not impressed with the results.
Next I tried the same company's new product: a pad embedded with the cleaner on a pole.
Removing all the screens, I scrubbed them up and left them to air dry against the shrubbery.
I added an extension pole from the paint roller to make the cleaner on a pole long enough to reach the upstairs windows, and scrubbed up the downstairs windows as well.
The product worked well; but being finicky, I then pulled the windows out of their tracks and hand cleaned them with more product.
I couldn't quite manage to reach the outside of the stationary window half though. The few hazy spots left despite the two previous treatments (which I did TWICE) irked me, but I decided to just resign myself to imperfection.