Thursday, February 08, 2007

New Look

I'm still messing with it, but hopefully the HUGE font should help my folk's ability to read my blog (and me too...aren't we all getting fonder of large type?)

The original blogger book that I read told me Rounders templet was the way to go.
Guess I shoulda listened.
You'd think all the templets would have the same designing functions available.
You could think that.
But you would be wrong.
(Oh so painfully wrong...)


I've added a few Valentine's Day hats on the side bar, and I'm praying that you can see them like I can.
In these trying times, things aren't always as they appear, at least electronically server to server.

Blogger admits they've got problems, so maybe all will be well soon.

Off to work, doing my part to win the war on ignorance...

St. Jill

2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

fabulous news, the hats look awesome. They are really beautiful. Are these all ones you've made yourself?
I really like the rounders template. I have delighted in thinking up new ways to fill my sidebar.
I look forward to seeing your creative ideas as well.

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Why yes, I did make all the hats on the side bar (spoken as I lower my eyes modestly, and smile shyly...)
I'll be posting in a few days about the story behind the heart shaped one.
I are so thankful you like the changes! And did you know that that the colors look different on every computer monitor? On laptop, the site looks robin egg blue. At work it looks Kool-aide lime greev...ick! Hence the St. Patrick's Day comment awhile ago.