Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Funky Inner Hair Color is: White.

Your Hair Should Be White
Classy, stylish, and eloquent.You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.
Yup, and my funky outer hair color is white too.
Now more than ever.
I saw this little test on another blog, and thought it was pretty cute.
Especially since the natural blond with strawberry undertones hair color that God gave me when I was born is now mostly white.
Not gray, just plain white.
Pretty amazing a little test can be so true!
I'm thinking Blogger posting issues is going to accelerate the blond to white haired process.
I was so happy when apparently the glitches were fixed in the new blogger.
Merrily was I, as I posted away.
And I saw my happy colorful pictures punctuating each post.
A special "thank you" goes out to Lovella who was kind enough to let me know that she couldn't see my pictures, and which posts were sans photo.
I headed over to the public library (eww...) and used their computers (double ewww....) which are on a different server than my home computer.
Sure enough, my posts show red boxes with X's where the pictures should be.
How weird is that?
Looks like other bloggers are having this happen as well. I'm crossing my fingers that the pictures will "pop" later.
If anyone reading this want to help me out a bit, please scroll back through my blog until you see pictures and let me know at which post the pictures start again.
I'd give blogger the old "heave-ho" but my parent's webtv has issues with other blog hosts.
Electronics, what a blessing, what a burden!
Anyway, so tell me....
Did you find out?
What did the test say was YOUR funky inner hair color?
(I'm guessing pink!)

4 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I see your white hair. I have white hair in my test too. Well, I'm glad that this picture shows. The last one before this is the one where Laura is with the bride and groom. Final scene . . I think its called.
Let's hope that the other ones come back. That happened to me with one post and I went and reposted the picture, but I only had one to do. It's more complicated once you have the script in between.

Marie said...

That's odd --- my inner hair color is the same as my outer hair color! Well, it's almost all white anyway.

Anonymous said...

Purple?! I'd never have guessed. But maybe its worth a try.
Selwyn

Lovella ♥ said...

Good morning, I thought I'd let you know that today the dental pictures and looking for MN showed. Maybe tomorrow the rest will POP up? I hope so.