Saturday, June 05, 2010

Flotilla Choir presents: We Con the World

Oh yeah...because when reality is horrible, the only thing left to do is laugh.

By the way: who was on that blockage challenging ship?

The flotilla was organized in large part by a radical Turkish Islamist organization named IHH (Islan Haklary Ve Hurriyetleri Vakfi). The IHH, in turn, is part of a Saudi-based umbrella group called the Union of Good, which was created by Hamas. The U.S. Treasury Department designated the Union of Good a terrorist organization in 2008. Of course, Hamas itself was designated a terrorist organization many years ago.

Read more about these facts HERE. With aid coming from "friends" like that, who needs enemies?

4 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

hee hee hee! ho ho ho! ha ha ha!

ellen b. said...

My girlfriend who is living in Israel right now sent me this link. It's fabulous. I've been posting her "other side of the story" links on Facebook!
We heard a great quote the other night "If all the Arab countries lay down their arms there will be no more war. If Israel lays down her arms there will be no more Israel!"

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Yes, I saw this video on another blog too. And I heard that same quote Ellen mentioned and it has stuck in my mind ever since; it's so appropriate and pithy. What I have a hard time understanding is the willful blindness of much of the world....

Vicki said...

I was finally able to sit down and watch this. I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

The quote in Ellen's comment: so true.