Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tiggie's Turn

Tiggie here doing the blogging today.

Jill's been off looking at some other garden and I just don't get it.

My garden is GREAT.

Here, l'll show you around.

The Violets are blooming in the shady parts of the yard.
And these little bitty things.

The woofie that lives across the creek is out all the time now.

Hart likes to climb up in the tree that hangs over into the dog's yard.

The dog barks, Hart puffs up real big, and so it goes.

I don't really get why Hart does it.

Sometimes I think Hart is a little weird.

Remember last fall when Bernie and I planted a whole bunch of flower bulbs?

They have bloomed now.




I guess that about covers it.

It is supposed to rain here a whole bunch today.
Bernie says that will be good for the garden but not so good for me if I stay outside.

I think I had better run now. Thanks for visiting.

Bye!



PS from Jill: Saw this on the car ahead of me at a stop light the other day.

Thought of you Laura.

Saw another plate holder that said "Blonds only dream about what Redhead do!"

Hope you are having a good day.

4 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

i love tiggie's blog.

lovely flowers and very funny
blonde joke.

Judy said...

Thanks for the garden tour, Tiggie!

So glad you added 'at the stop light', Jill. I was about to call out the 'hands free driving' enforcers. Cute bumper sticker. I think this is 'nurse appreciation week'...and we all have one or two special ones in our life that could use a little extra appreciating!

Lovella ♥ said...

Gorgeous garden there Tiggie .. you lucky cat you. . .
I had to smile at Hart . .climbing the limb over the woofie. . just for fun.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Dear Tiggie - thank you for the lively and entertaining tour of your garden! Miss Kitty sends her love; she wishes she could take a walk with you across that lovely green grass. Tell Hart to be careful out on that tree branch!