Friday, January 18, 2008

Changes...

Laura and I are heading downtown to the Urban Retreat Day Spa this afternoon.

It is supposedly the last word in hair and beauty around these parts.

We are hoping it will live up to the hype. All the glam society ladies go there. I'm a bit scared, but fearless Laura will be beside me all the way. She herself has not had her tresses trimmed in almost a year (the joys of having thick long deep red hair) and she is game for a bit of a make over as well.

Stay tuned for a new look....and a thinner bank account I fear!

2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh I can't wait. I do hope they allow photo ops along the way.
What a girly thing to do . . .how fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! I can't wait to see the results for both you and Laura. How funny that both of our daughters are named Laura and have thick long deep red hair! My daughter grew hers very, very long for her wedding, and then shortly after that cut it for Locks of Love. She keeps it around shoulder-length now, but it's so thick!