Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dead again.

My ugly black and gray work phone has died again. Last time it died, (last month) it was out of action for a month.

I am requesting a new phone.
One like either of these:

And I'd prefer it if it could be hooked up next to my bed.
(Just to get back to being light and airy after yesterday's post. Did you read it?)


myletterstoemily said...

i love the pink phone but would
like to LOOK like donna reed (?)

ellen b. said...

Delightful indeed. :0)
Did I read what? I hope I'm not a doomed skimmer...

Judy ~ My Front Porch said...

You need a new, fun phone...for sure! Pink...or whatever grabs your fancy.

I read it! I see no one has left you any way or the other. Heavy stuff.

Vee said...

You made me go back and read it...gosh, that was a tough read. As I told you, made my head hurt.

As for light and airy...I like a phone that I can feel in my hand perfectly balanced and easy to hold. Pink's okay, but black is better. I'm with Lea. I want to look like Donna Reed. Instead, I look like R*osie O'D*onnell.