Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24 2010: Surprise!

I did check the weather forecast before I went to bed last night.
Nothing was said about snow.

So here it is...it is 7:48 in the morning, the snow is falling in big heavy clumps and sticking to the road.
Guess it was too early to take off the snow tires after all?

If the snow sticks at the airport, this will be the lastest snow on record for SLC.

Whoopie.

Update: It is official: Today is the latest snowfall of the spring season in SLC on record!

Thank you global warming!

4 comments:

Judy said...

And you were there to tell of it!

Good thing the US long weekend is not for another week...or it would be snowing on your picnic.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Snow again???!!!

Vicki said...

Well, as I sit here baking (not basking, mind you) in our 90-plus heat and humidity, I can honestly say I love the snow pictures... yet, it's not cooling me off one bit.

Lovella ♥ said...

Good grief. . .enough with the snow there already. I can imagine the heated gardens are working overtime. .that must cost a bit to keep them toasty warm.
We'll be all waiting with you to see how yours did .. with the chilly blanket.