Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Bonnets 2010: Pink Wide Brim = Dreamy!

Church, garden party, wedding, art gallery, afternoon tea...I'm having no problem at all imagining places I would go to while wearing this lovely hat***
The airy pink confection above can be ordered from HERE.
It would be light as a feather to wear, and is priced just slightly under USD $100.
Seeing a woman with a hat on her head is so much more delightful than seeing her without a hat and with sun damage on her face.

By putting on a hat you can enjoy being outside. Don't wear a hat and you must remember to put on more sunscreen every hour or two.

And then of course one must re-apply one's make-up over that.

Ewww...bummer!

This W-I-D-E brim backless dress sunburn saving chapeau can be ordered HERE.
It is just a bit under USD $400.

Bare shoulders are sun safe under this elegant chapeau, as well as her brow, nose, cheeks, lips, chin and neck.

I dare not suggest that her cheeks are also safe from the pinkishness caused by blushing at compliments though. Or rosy lips from stolen kisses!

This dreamy black and blush hat is available HERE.
It is priced just slightly under USD $1,000.
(Yes, you read that price right...)

Stay tuned for narrow brimmed/tailored styled hats tomorrow!

*I am frequently asked where I wear my hats.

Personally, I am really quite traditional. I always wear my hats on my head.

Honestly, isn't that the dumbest question EVER???

Why, where else could anyone wear a hat anyway?

4 comments:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Oh darn! I look terrible in pink. Perhaps periwinkle blue instead? Love the wide brims!

Vicki said...

Oooooohhh....I love that pink number (the first one)...stunning!

Umm, trying hard not to laugh at you for telling that joke...

;)

Lovella ♥ said...

OH I needed that smile this morning. . .thank you dear friend. Honestly .. . when I come to visit. .I'll wear hats everywhere too. ..and love every minute of it.

OH. . and isn't your new header just so cute?

Anneliese said...

$1,000 for a hat? ...
Oh.. and the comment about where you wear a hat... besides the berry patch ... is a similar comment that alwasy gets me... at church when the worship pastor says, let's all stand on our feet ...