Monday, December 29, 2008

I think someone owes Tiggie and Hart royalties


My mom sent her grandkitties this pillow, because she thought it looked exactly like Tiggie and Hart on the pillow.

This has totally gone to the cats heads.

Hart sits and looks at the pillow all the time. I don't know if he can read what it says or not.

Tiggie of course is still very much into posing anyway. I bought the multi-cat faced tote, and he immediately sat in front of it it, blending in perfectly. (He is sitting inside one of the enormous IKEA bags that we use to schlep our groceries up to the apartment.)
I thought I had seen everything for cats...but then I saw this.
It wasn't that it was a heated cat sill that surprised me....

It was the fact that it came with dual thermostats.
Seriously, how are you supposed to know which cat will sit on what side, and exactly how high do they want it turned up anyway?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee...someone must have seen pics of the boys on your blog and created that cat pillow! ;)

I don't believe you'll ever find one that looks like Spooky with that lopsided smudge on her nose.

I'm still laughing about that dual-control heated cat sill...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm .... our daughter and SIL have a cat that loves to sleep on the wide window ledge with half her body hanging over - so she can catch the warmth from the heat register just below it. Now this might just be the thing to get when they move this summer to a new place that most likely won't have that kind of set up!!

Uncanny how that pillow really does resemble your cats!

Lori T

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh what a great post.. those pillow cats do owe Tiggie and Hart some royalties. . perhaps someone saw your blog and got into a stitching frenzy. .

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

It's the spittin' image! (and where did that expression come from I wonder?)

A dual controlled, heated cat sill? My, my, that's interesting. Hmmmm. I'm sure they will love anything warm and cushy like that; I'm just trying to imagine how a cat would communicate his preference as far as temperature? Or is it so advanced that it controls itself, based on the cat's body heat?