Thursday, March 06, 2008

Millinery: It is time to get out there and vote!

Laura's friend Crystal is out visiting us from California. She and Laura will be heading over to Austin to attend a Saturday wedding of a family friend of Crystal.
It's going to be an evening wedding...perfect for hat wearing don't you think?
Now here is the question:

Which of these two hats should Crystal wear?

Hurry and get your vote in...they are leaving to drive over there!

Hat #1




Hat #2


Another view of #2 Veil down.
Cast your votes in your comments, and I let you know the winner tomorrow!
(NOT the hat Laura is going to wear, but it looks cute.)

And another "not" hat, but fun too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 - It's very fetching!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for #1! It says elegance and sophistication to me!

Marie said...

I like the "not hat" better -- the veil makes a statement! And it is evening after all......

Marie

Lovella ♥ said...

Number 1 for sure. . .

L&D said...

I definitely say hat #1! Very flattering on her.

Anonymous said...

I'm with the rest--It has to be hat #1! That hat is fantastic...so fetching, so alluring, so mysterious...I love it!

Judy said...

I'm likely too late to count...but I'm with hat #1 all the way!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

So....did she choose hat #1? It seems unanimous...and it's very cute on her.