Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Orlean's Style

New Orlean's Anniversary Teasers...too many pictures to post, so much fun, I am SO cranky today knowing I have to get back to regular life.

Yesterday B. and I were enjoying beignets and cafe au lait over looking the Mississippi River on one side, and Jackson Square on the other side. These three New Orleans residents came by...

I thought their pictures would serve as a quick peek at how much fun we had.

New Orleans style....everyone has flair here!
Feathers, fur, and bling...yes!
Let the good times roll!
Cheri...you look beautiful! Don't I look good!
Papa Noel will be here soon...
Yeah, I had a really good time.
More later....

3 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Jill the few pics were really cute. I so understand wanting to post versus having to get back to reality. I'm so glad you had a great time and I do hope that even today the memories will make you smile amidst the regular routine.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Wow, even the little toenails were painted red, to match the Santa outfit!

May your settling back in to the real world be gentle and easy today.

Anonymous said...

Your little visitors were oh-so cute, all dolled up for their little stroll around NOLA. I especially love that last photo...intriguing. Is there a story there?

My big adventure was spending the day at the doctor's office, confirming that I really do have an ear infection and sinus infection. Those are my Christmas gifts, I guess. Oh, well. I may as well curl up on the sofa next to Spooky and scritch that kittycat.