Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shout's of Joy!

Be sure your sound is up to hear the music in this video.

My blog is named "Jill's World of Research, Reaction and Millinery" I do a lot of research, but I rarely do I share my "Reaction" part.

In this post, I am reacting to this:

In his message to the nation Wednesday evening, President Bush said that Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice would depart for the Middle East on Friday. "She will continue the urgent diplomacy required to bring peace to the Middle East." One major stop on her trip will be Israel.

President Bush said, “We benefited from the thoughtful recommendations of the Iraq Study Group...” The Baker-Hamilton report points a finger at Israel as being the core problem, and in Recommendation 16, says: “...the Israelis should return the Golan Heights...” to Syria, a terrorist nation. Recommendation 17 includes, “Sustainable negotiations leading to a final peace settlement…which would address the key final status issues of borders, settlements, Jerusalem, the right of return, and the end of conflict.”

Syria is a terrorist nation, and Israel is nation that is surrounded by people dedicated to their destruction. This video is pretty political, and while I'm sure lots of my dearest friends will wince at this, I just want to say I don't favor giving anything to Syria until they stop doing what they do best: terrorize the world.

The person singing in this clip is Paul Wilbur, one of my favorite singers. In my profile I mention that I like Messianic music...this is an example of what that is. If you listen, you'll likely pick up a smattering of Hebrew.

Baruch HaShem.

1 comment:

Lovella ♥ said...

It is interesting that you should address this issue. My husband and I often listen to Christian radio based out of the USA. Lately there has been more discussion on where the US is headed in their protection of Israel. This is a concern to us as well. Our countries are so connected in many ways. We pray for the wisdom of your President.
I enjoyed the music as well.