Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Meanwhile, Autumn also appears in SLC


We took a walk through Church Fork in Mill Creek canyon yesterday.
The fall colors and leafy scent...so wonderful!

I will let you just mosey along with me at your own speed.
 
 
 
 

I have no idea why every time I take fall foliage pictures the pictures turn out looking like a painting.
I use my regular camera settings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 A secret leaf stash...
 
 
 
 
 

The sky was quite grey yesterday and it poured rain right after we left the Canyon.
Today it is sunny and I hope to try to get up there again to try some different camera settings to see if I can get crisper images.
May use a tripod and a 50 lens.
Are you getting good fall color near you?

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

Beautiful beautiful...

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Thank you Jill, that was purely glorious. I am reminded of a line from one of the psalms. . . He crowns the year with glory . . . since the Jewish New Year is in Autumn I think it fits perfectly.

Vee said...

Ohhhhh...how sweet it was. No. Our color is about shot. Your color is fabulous.

Judy said...

Mill Creek in autumn...beautiful! You can take us back here any time.

Lovella ♥ said...

I took my time and wonder how you ever can decide which photos to enlarge? Simply beautiful.

Seema Patel said...

great pictures..enjoyed