Monday, July 19, 2010

Picnik!

I may be a tad behind on the latest and greatest new features in Picasa, but I did find out that pictures in a Picasa Web album can be edited in Picnik.
A drawing that can be made via a click on a photo is a nifty option.
You can add text and do-dads too.
For right now, I am just happy with how this picture looks.
(I didn't even have to use the feature that makes a person look skinnier. It was taken a few years back when I thought I was heavy. Like my grandmother in law once said: save all pictures of yourself. They will look wonderful in twenty years.)

Now that I have stumbled upon this feature, I know want to make "drawing" out of a lot of my pictures.

Let's see how long this little obsession will last.

4 comments:

ensombrerada said...

OHH¡¡¡¡ Voy a probar hacerlo con mis fotos.
MUCHAS GRACIAS¡¡ por compartirlo en su blog.

Becky said...

Hi Jill! You look wonderful in that black hat! I also enjoyed the little lesson on picasa. It is a very cool effect. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Islandsparrow said...

I like it!!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

I like this! I must go look for this feature and try it myself....